Dreamy Keto Pizza Crust gives you an amazing dinner option that easily fits into your low carb lifestyle. A cheesy crust that can be topped with all your favorite toppings. This low carb pizza crust is EASY and tastes like it was made for a king. You can’t go wrong with this almond flour pizza crust, and it will please a crowd too.
Keto Pizza Crust
I have always been a person who LOVES pizza! I enjoy all sorts of pizza toppings and flavors. We have been eating pizza on Friday nights for our movie night for years. It’s rare we miss a pizza Friday. I was so worried that once I started eating keto that I wouldn’t be able to eat pizza and my other favorite foods anymore. You guys…that isn’t the case at all! You can still enjoy all of your go-to meals, but you have to make some adjustments to fit your needs. While it does take a little work, some trial and error, and experience, you will be able to create the best and most delicious meals ever that are still low carb. Stick with me, and I will show you precisely what you need to do to make keto pizza crust as well as all your other comfort food.
If you train yourself to cook wholesome food at home that is low carb, you don’t have to feel like you are missing out the rest of the time. It’s easy to do, and with these simple recipes, you can do it too and will enjoy spending time in the kitchen.
What is a Keto Pizza Crust
A keto pizza crust is a crust that is made with low carb ingredients. It is made without gluten, refined sugars, and flour. You can quickly and easily make this keto pizza crust with some basic ingredients. Almond flour is the key ingredient in this low carb pizza crust. Cheese is another low carb ingredient that is common in low carb pizza crust. When they are combined, they are delicious and fantastic together.
Can you make this low-carb pizza crust ahead of time?
Oh yes, you can easily make this low carb pizza crust ahead of time. You will need to make and prepare the pizza crust as directed. Don’t add the toppings if you don’t want to, and you can wrap the crust up with a plastic wrap. After you wrap the crust, place them in the freezer in a freezer-safe container. Freeze the pizza crust for up to 2 months. When you are ready to serve it, take it out of the freezer and thaw for a few minutes and add your toppings. Warm it up and enjoy a hot, fresh piece of pizza.
How many carbs in this Keto pizza?
Each pizza has 4 grams of carbs in each serving. You can enjoy the pizza without the worry of a bunch of extra carbs.
What toppings can I add to my pizza?
You can add any kind of pizza toppings that you want! There are no wrong answers, and you will be thrilled that you tried a variety. Here are a few ideas that you may enjoy:
- Meats: Any kind of meat you enjoy! Pepperoni, ground turkey, ground beef, sausage, ham, or any other type of meat you love will work.
- Cheese: Cheddar cheese, mozzarella, and all other kinds of cheese will always go great on pizza. Go wild and add any cheese you love.
- Vegetables: Don’t skip the veggies! Onions, mushrooms, peppers, and other lower carb veggies are going to be fantastic.
- Fruits: You can add some of your favorite fruits like pineapple too. Keep in mind, even if the fruit is low-carb, you can add a small amount and be sure to only eat a little bit. Don’t go overboard.
What do you need to make this keto pizza crust?
This keto pizza crust is made with six ingredients! It’s unbelievable that it tastes this good, and it’s made with much better ingredients than most recipes. You won’t have the guilt and can indulge in this yummy dish. Let’s talk about what you need to make this:
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cream cheese
- Almond flour
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese grated
How to make keto pizza crust:
This low carb pizza crust is actually so simple to make and doesn’t even take a lot of effort. I am so excited to be sharing it with you because I know that you are going to love it! Here we go:
1. Warm up the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the mozzarella and cream cheese into a microwave-safe bowl. You will need to warm it at 30-second intervals until the cheeses are melted. Then mix until well combined into a cheese dough.
3. Pour in the almond flour, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese to the bowl with the cheese dough. Use your hands to knead the cheese dough until completely combined.
4. Add the dough into a mixing bowl with the egg, and beat on high until well incorporated.
5. You will need to wet your hands slightly and form the dough into a ball.
6. Use your fingers to press the dough into the shape of a 10-12 inch wide pizza.
7. Put the crust in the oven and bake it for 8-10 minutes until just starting to brown slightly.
8. Add all of your favorite toppings and bake for 5-8 minutes more before serving.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Keto Pizza Crust
- ● 1 ½ C. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ● 2 oz. Cream cheese
- ● 1 C. Almond flour
- ● 1 Egg
- ● ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ● 1-2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheese into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat at 30-second intervals until the cheeses are melted and well combined into a cheese dough.
- Add the almond flour, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese to the bowl with the cheese dough, and knead with your hands until completely combined.
- Place the dough into a mixing bowl with the egg, and beat on high until well incorporated.
- Wet your hands slightly, and form the dough into a ball.
- Press the dough into the shape of a 10-12 inch wide pizza on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes until just starting to brown slightly.
- Top with your favorite toppings and bake for 5-8 minutes more before serving.
PrepTime: 15 minutes
CookTime: 10-15 minutes
Indulge in these incredible dinner recipes that the entire family will love. Here are some of our reader favorites!
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet – This is one of the best delicious cheeseburger skillet ever. It’s cheesy, packed with nutrients, and it’s so good.
- Keto BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders – I could eat these bacon wrapped chicken tenders for every meal. Trust me when you try them, you are going to be in love with them.
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Pizza – You can’t even imagine how good this pizza is. Another excellent pizza recipe that you are going to want to add to your list of favorites.
- Keto Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts – Juicy, plump chicken breasts are just what you need in your life!