Zucchini Bread: One of the best things to ever happen to zucchini.
This healthy Zucchini Bread is so rich and moist that no one will ever know there’s zucchini in it. With walnut in every bite!
This zucchini bread is an easy moist almond flour low-carb sweet bread loaded with zucchini, walnuts for the best flavor. Also, this bread is dairy-free meaning it is a paleo low carb zucchini bread too!
This zucchini bread has the most delicious sweet flavor with only 2 grams of net carbs per slice.
Butter unsalted and melted
Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
Pinch of nutmeg to taste
Grated zucchini with the excess liquid squeezed out
How to make Zucchini Bread:
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the walnuts. Beat on high until a smooth batter forms.
Step 3. Fold the walnuts into the batter, and pour it in an even layer into a well-greased loaf pan.
Step 4. Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until browned and completely cooked through.
- 2 C. Almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Xanthan gum
- 8 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- ½ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 5 Large eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg to taste
- 2 C. Grated zucchini with the excess liquid squeezed out
- ½ C. Chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the walnuts. Beat on high until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold the walnuts into the batter, and pour it in an even layer into a well greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until browned and completely cooked through.
Check My best Recipes below:
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup – All of the yumminess of a cheeseburger in a deliciously slurpable soup!
One Skillet Chicken in Lemon Cream Sauce – One-Skillet Chicken topped with A Lemon garlic Cream Sauce – Ready in just 30 minutes!!
Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos – These Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos can be made ahead and frozen.
Leave a Reply