The BEST Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies!! SOFT, MOIST & LOADED with Chocolate. Once you try this Chocolate Chip Cookie, you will never need another recipe!
The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 Crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside + filled with chocolate chunks!
Butter unsalted and melted
Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
Lily’s baking chips
How to make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. Add all of the ingredients except for the Lily’s baking chips to a mixing bowl, and beat until completely combined.
Step 3. Fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
Step 4. Form the dough into 24 even sized balls, and flatten slightly with your hands.
Step 5. Place the cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet, and bake for 8-10 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- 1 ¾ C. Almond flour
- 8 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- ½ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ C. Lily’s baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients except for Lily’s baking chips to a mixing bowl, and beat until completely combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Form the dough into 24 even-sized balls, and flatten slightly with your hands.
- Place the cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 8-10 minutes until browned and cooked through.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 101Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 18mgSodium 30mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 1gSugar 3gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 2g
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂