This super yummy Lemon Blueberry Bread will make you believe you are cheating on your diet.
This family approved Blueberry Bread is the best bread, just the best choice for a great breakfast or for a quick kidos-friendly snack.
This fantastic blueberry bread is gluten-free, grain-free and also sugar-free.
I just love quick bread recipes. With just 4 steps just mix a few ingredients together, and what is the outcome? a delicious, perfect fluffy bread.
I am sure, my Homemade Blueberry Bread Recipe is a delicious treat, you won’t regret trying it, let me know you thought in the comment section.
Heavy whipping cream
Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
How to make Blueberry Bread:
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. Mix together all of the ingredients for the bread except the blueberries until smooth and creamy.
a. adding Almond flour
b. adding Baking powder
c. Adding Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
d. Adding Heavy whipping cream
e. adding Sour cream
f. adding Vanilla extract
Step 3. Fold the blueberries into the batter, and pour it in an even layer into a well greased loaf pan.
Step 4. Bake the bread for 40-50 minutes, or until browned and cooked completely through.
- 2 ¼ C. Almond flour
- 5 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ½ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 3 Tbsp. Sour cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 C. Fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the bread except the blueberries until smooth and creamy.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter, and pour it in an even layer into a well greased loaf pan.
- Bake the bread for 40-50 minutes, or until browned and cooked completely through.
1 carb per serving
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 242Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 102mgSodium 136mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 4gSugar 9gProtein 9g
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Don’t miss these other best dessert recipes:
- Butter Cookies – These are perfect in all situations.
- Pumpkin Pie – A-friendly dessert you can enjoy year-round!
- Double Fudge Chocolate Brownies – Rich, gooey, and delicious! The perfect solution to your chocolate craving.
- Peanut Butter Mousse – ready in just 5 minutes and is guaranteed to satiate your sweet tooth.