These Keto Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies are rich, gooey, and delicious! The perfect solution to your chocolate craving.
These Keto Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies are the chewiest, gooiest brownies I’ve ever had. They are keto chocolate avocado brownies and they are DELICIOUS.
Keto avocado brownies? Yes, you read that right. These delicious, chewy keto brownies are made with a base of avocado and almond butter. No wonder they’re so creamy and chewy!
Avocado helps load these brownies with nutrients, making this sinful dessert one you can indulge in without guilt. The recipe calls for ½ a cup of avocado, which is about one and a half regular size avocados or one large one. The avocado in these keto brownies keeps them moist and chewy – they truly feel like an indulgent decadence when you bite into them!
If you’re concerned about the brownies tasting like avocado – don’t be! The flavors in these brownies are chocolate and more chocolate. If you hadn’t mixed in the avocado yourself you wouldn’t know it was there.
The double chocolate part of these brownies comes in the form of unsweetened cocoa powder and dark chocolate baking chips. You can use milk chocolate chips if you’d like but personally I think the mix of the two chocolates together is what elevates this to a whole new level.
I’ve become an addict to these keto avocado brownies. I consider making them at least once a week. You know when you were a kid and used to dunk Oreos and brownies and cookies in a big glass of milk? That’s what you’ll want to do with these keto brownies.
If you’re a fan of moist and gooey brownies, not the ones with the texture of the cake, you have to try these Keto Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies!
How To Make Keto Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies:
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. Mash ½ cup avocado, usually about 1 and a half avocados.
Step 3. Mix avocado and almond butter on high for two minutes. The texture should be creamy.
Step 4. Mix in erythritol and unsweetened cocoa powder. Blend again to combine all ingredients.
Step 5. Stir in olive oil and vanilla extract.
Step 6. Fold in dark chocolate baking chips and pecans.
Step 7. Spread into a well-greased baking pan.
Step 8. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
What variations can I make to these Keto Double Chocolate Brownies?
As mentioned above, I make these keto avocado brownies with unsweetened cocoa powder and dark chocolate baking chips. If you prefer, you can switch out the dark chocolate for milk chocolate or even white chocolate. Just be sure that whatever baking chips you use are keto!
How can I store these keto brownies?
If we’re being completely honest, these brownies are the absolute best when they’re still slightly warm from the oven. Melt-in-your-mouth good! Of course, you likely can’t eat an entire pan of brownies in one go so if you need to, you can store these keto avocado brownies in an airtight container.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Keto Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- ½ c. Mashed avocado
- ½ c. Almond butter
- 3 tbsp. Erythritol
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ c. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking chips
- ¼ c. Chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash about 1 ½ avocados until you have ½ cup of well mashed avocado.
- Add the avocado and ½ cup of almond butter to a mixing bowl, and beat on high for 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- Mix in 3 tablespoons of Erythritol and 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder. Blend again until the ingredients are combined well.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Stir well until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in ½ cup of Lily’s dark chocolate baking chips, and ¼ cup of chopped pecans.
- Spread the mixture into a well greased baking pan. An 8x8 would be good, but you could use a round pie pan as well.
- Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes. Let the brownies cool for at least 10 minutes before you try to serve them.
Don’t Miss These Other Best Keto Recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins – Whether you enjoy them as breakfast, dessert, or a snack, these Keto Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins will win over the entire family!
- Keto Chocolate Almond Fat Bombs – A keto-friendly, decadent and indulgent snack. Perfect for days you need to increase your fat intake or are craving a Hershey’s bar.
- Keto Low Carb Mug Bread – It will curb those cravings you have for traditional bread while keeping your carbs in check.
- Keto Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts – a flavorful and cheesy family dinner favorite!