Have you ever had one of those days where you’re looking for something healthy to snack on, but you don’t want to eat another piece of fruit or veggie? me too!
That’s why I love this zucchini parmesan crisps recipe. it’s a fun way to enjoy your veggies, and the best part is that they are so easy to make.
All you need is a few simple ingredients, and in no time you will have a delicious and satisfying snack. who knew zucchini could taste so good? give these crisps a try and see for yourself!
Why do I love Zucchini Parmesan Crisps?
There are so many reasons to love zucchini parmesan crisps! First of all, they are a great way to eat your veggies. Zucchini is packed with nutrients like vitamins C and A, as well as fiber.
Another reason to love these crisps is that they are low-carb. If you are watching your carb intake, these are great snack options. They are also gluten-free, so if you have celiac disease or are following a gluten-free diet, these are a great option for you.
Finally, these crisps are just plain delicious! The combination of zucchini, parmesan cheese, and spices is so good that you won’t be able to stop at just one. Trust me, these zucchini parmesan crisps are addicting!
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Vegetable oil
- Panko bread crumbs
- All-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step 1. Add the flour to one shallow bowl, the beaten eggs to another, and the panko and parmesan cheese together in a third.
Step 2. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
Step 3. Dip the zucchini slices into the almond flour.
Then the eggs.
Finally, press them to coat them in the panko mixture.
Step 4. Fry the zucchini slices in the heated oil for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
Step 5. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and serve.
Zucchini Parmesan Crisp
- ½ C. Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ C. Vegetable oil
- 2 Zucchinis cut into slices
- 1 C. Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Large eggs beaten
- ½ C. All purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the flour to one shallow bowl, the beaten eggs to another, and the panko and parmesan cheese together in a third.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Dip the zucchini slices into the almond flour, then the eggs, and finally, press them to coat them in the panko mixture.
- Fry the zucchini slices in the heated oil for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and serve.
THANKS FOR PINING!
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps Tips
Here are a few tips to help you make the best zucchini parmesan crisps:
- Use fresh zucchini for the best flavor. If you can’t find fresh zucchini, you can use frozen, but thaw it before using.
- Grate your own parmesan cheese for the best flavor. Pre-grated cheese doesn’t have the same flavor as freshly grated cheese.
- Make sure to squeeze out all of the moisture from the zucchini before adding it to the batter. Otherwise, your crisps will be soggy.
- Cook the crisps until they are golden brown and crispy. Don’t be tempted to take them out of the oven early, or they won’t be as crispy.
- Serve the crisps immediately. They are best when they are hot and fresh out of the oven.
Now that you know how to make zucchini parmesan crisps, give this recipe a try! You won’t be disappointed.
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps Variations
If you want to change up this recipe, there are a few variations you can try.
- One variation is to use different cheese. You can use cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese in place of parmesan cheese.
- Another variation is to add other spices to the batter. Try adding some Italian seasoning or garlic powder for extra flavor.
- Finally, you can add other vegetables to the batter. Try grating in some carrots or adding chopped spinach leaves.
Bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken – One of the best things I’ve ever eaten!
Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast – For anyone who likes a simple, comforting breakfast.
Mexican Street Corn – SO GOOD!