Summertime is the perfect time for fresh fruit recipes like this No Bake Sugar-Free Strawberry Cheesecake!
With only a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and healthy dessert that is perfect for hot weather.
Whether you are looking for a sweet treat or a healthy snack, this recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings!
Why do I love No Bake Sugar Free Strawberry Cheesecake?
Well, for starters, it’s an incredibly easy recipe to make. You don’t need to turn on the oven, which is a huge plus during the summer months when it’s hot outside. Plus, this cheesecake is sugar-free, so you can feel good about indulging in a delicious dessert without all of the guilt. And last but not least, it’s absolutely packed with flavor. The fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake combine to create a truly irresistible treat!
- Cream cheese softened
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- Instant sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
Step 1. Grease an 8-inch pie plate well.
Step 2. Combine the melted butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl.
Then press into the pie plate. Chill and set aside.
Step 3. In a mixing bowl, blend together the cream cheese until fluffy.
Step 4. Beat in the milk, and then add the pudding.
Mix together until smooth and creamy.
Step 5. Place half of the mixture into the pie crust, and smooth out evenly.
Step 6. Top the cheesecake layer with half of the strawberry slices.
Step 7. Spread the remaining cheesecake mixture into the pie plate, and top with the remaining strawberries.
Step 8. Chill for at least 1 ½ hours before serving.
No Bake Sugar-Free Strawberry Cheesecake
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ¾ C. Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ C. Milk
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter
- 1 Package of instant sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Pints of Strawberries sliced
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- Grease an 8-inch pie plate well.
- Combine the melted butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl, and press into the pie plate. Chill and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in the milk, and then stir in the pudding mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place half of the mixture into the pie crust, and smooth out evenly.
- Top the cheesecake layer with half of the strawberry slices.
- Spread the remaining cheesecake mixture into the pie plate, and top with the remaining strawberries.
- Chill for at least 1 ½ hours before serving.
THANKS FOR PINING!
No-Bake Sugar-Free Strawberry Cheesecake Tips
- Be sure to use a food processor to get the cream cheese mixture smooth and lump-free.
- If you want a super smooth cheesecake, you can strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer before pouring it into the crust.
- I like to use a graham cracker crust for this recipe, but you could also use a shortbread or even a cookie crumb crust.
- Be sure to let the cheesecake set in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible. This will allow the flavors to meld and the cheesecake to firm up.
- Serve chilled with fresh strawberries on top. Enjoy!
No-Bake Sugar-Free Strawberry Cheesecake Variations
- Add in a handful of chocolate chips for a chocolate strawberry swirl cheesecake.
- Use blueberries or raspberries in place of strawberries for a different fruit flavor.
- Top with whipped cream or a dollop of preserves for an extra special treat!
Whether you are looking for a refreshing summer dessert or a healthy snack, this No Bake Sugar-Free Strawberry Cheesecake is sure to hit the spot!
Can I substitute another variety of pudding mix?
Yes, you can swap the sugar free cheesecake pudding for vanilla or chocolate flavors. When you don’t use the cheesecake pudding, it will affect the flavor slightly.
How do I store this cheesecake? How long does it keep?
Store in a glass container, or any other food container you have on hand. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days.
This cheesecake has fruit in it. Is it still keto?
While most fruits aren’t low carb or keto friendly, berries are. Because we use strawberries, it’s still considered keto friendly. As long as you eat them minimally and it fits into your daily macros, you can enjoy fresh berries while eating low carb.
Is this cheesecake gluten-free?
Possibly! The graham crackers (or cookies) you use for the crust will need to be gluten-free. If you make the crust with gluten, then the cheesecake won’t be gluten-free. The pudding is always gluten-free!
More Strawberry desserts?
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle – Sweet and crunchy.
Big Boy’s Fresh Strawberry Pie – so good!
Strawberry Milk Cake – It’s sweet, delicious, and perfect for any occasion.