Who doesn’t love pizza? Even better, who doesn’t love breakfast? Combine the two and you have a breakfast pizza recipe that is sure to please. This recipe is easy to follow and even easier to eat.
So, gather your ingredients and get cooking! You will not regret it. There are so many ways to enjoy pizza, and this Breakfast Pizza recipe is one of our favorites!
We love how easy it is to make, and the combination of flavors is delicious. If you’re looking for a fun and unique way to enjoy breakfast, this recipe is definitely worth trying!
Why do I love Breakfast Pizza?
Well, for starters, it’s a delicious way to start the day! I love breakfast foods, and pizza is one of my all-time favorite foods, so combining the two was a no-brainer.
This recipe is also super easy to follow, and it doesn’t take long to make. Plus, it’s a great way to use up the leftover ingredients you have in your fridge.
I also love how versatile breakfast pizza is. You can top it with just about anything you like. Whether you’re a fan of classic breakfast toppings like bacon and eggs, or you prefer something sweeter like fruit and yogurt, there’s a breakfast pizza topping for everyone!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make breakfast recipe that will please everyone, look no further than breakfast pizza!
Breakfast Pizza Tips
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect breakfast pizza:
- Use a pre-made pizza crust or dough to save time. You can usually find these in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
- Get creative with your toppings! Breakfast pizza is a great way to use up leftover ingredients you have in your fridge.
- If you’re looking for a sweeter breakfast pizza, try topping it with fruit and yogurt.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment! breakfast pizza is a great canvas for whatever flavors you like. So, get creative and have fun with it!
- Refrigerated biscuits
- Ground breakfast sausage
- Shredded cheese
Step 1. Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
Step 2. Remove the biscuits from their roll, and press them into the shape of a pizza crust on a baking sheet.
Step 3. Bake for 5-6 minutes.
Step 4. While the crust is baking, brown the sausage until completely cooked through in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
Step 5. Remove half of the sausage and set aside.
Step 6. Stir some flour into the skillet with the remaining sausage over medium heat, and stir to combine well.
Step 7. Slowly whisk in some milk until your gravy is the consistency you desire.
Step 8. Add your eggs to another skillet over medium heat, and scramble to your liking.
Step 9. Remove the crust from the oven.
Step 10. Spread the gravy mixture over the crust as the sauce.
Step 11. Top with scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese.
Step 12. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 1 Can Refrigerated biscuits
- 4 Eggs Large
- 1 lb. Ground breakfast sausage
- 2 C. Shredded cheese
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove the biscuits from their roll, and press them into the shape of a pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, brown the sausage until completely cooked through in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Remove half of the sausage and set aside.
- Stir some flour into the skillet with the remaining sausage over medium heat, and stir to combine well.
- Slowly whisk in some milk until your gravy is the consistency you desire.
- Add your eggs to another skillet over medium heat, and scramble to your liking.
- Remove the crust from the oven.
- Spread the gravy mixture over the crust as the sauce.
- Top with scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
THANKS FOR PINING!
Breakfast Pizza Variations
If you’re looking for a breakfast pizza recipe that’s a little bit different, there are plenty of variations you can try. Here are a few of our favorites:
- For a more savory breakfast pizza, try adding cooked sausage or ham.
- If you’re in the mood for something sweet, try topping your breakfast pizza with fruit and yogurt.
- You can also get creative with the sauce! Try using a pesto or Alfredo sauce for something different.
- Don’t like cheese? No problem! This recipe is just as delicious without it.
- Looking for a healthier breakfast option? Try using whole wheat dough or swapping out some of the toppings for healthier alternatives.
No matter what breakfast pizza variation you try, we’re sure you’ll love it!
More topping ideas
- Canadian Bacon
- Bell Peppers
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Fresh Herbs
Is breakfast pizza healthy?
Breakfast pizza isn’t horrible for you when you eat it as part of a healthy diet. However, it’s not exactly healthy. It does have lots of protein from the sausage and eggs, and calcium from the milk and cheese.
Can you use regular pizza dough for the base?
Sure! The biscuit dough makes a good crust because it screams “breakfast,” but regular pizza dough will be great too! Follow the same directions no matter which dough you use.
Can you make it ahead of time?
Yes, you can prep the pizza and put it covered in the fridge until you are ready to bake. It will last in the fridge, unbaked, for up to 12 hours.
How to store leftover breakfast pizza:
Store cooked and cooled pizza in the fridge. Cover with plastic wrap, tin foil or place in a container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer at 350 for 5–6 minutes or in the microwave for 1–3 minutes.
Love This Breakfast Recipe? Try These!
Make-Ahead Sausage Casserole – Great meal to start the day with.
Bacon and Cheddar Quiche – Incredibly delicious!
Breakfast Scramble – This will keep you feeling satisfied until lunch!