I love pork and potatoes. They’re my favorite two foods. I could eat them every day and never get bored. In fact, I often do!
My mom taught me how to make the perfect pork and potatoes dish. It’s so easy, anyone can do it. You just need a few simple ingredients: pork, potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper.
I remember the first time I made this dish. I was just starting out in my own apartment, and I wanted to make something that would feed me all week long. So I turned to my trusty cookbook and found this easy recipe.
The pork and potatoes came together in no time, and smelled amazing as they cooked. I couldn’t wait to try them! And when I finally did, I was blown away. The flavors were perfect together – savory, salty, and just a little bit sweet.
Since then, the pork and potatoes recipe has become one of my go-to dishes. It’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal, or for feeding a crowd on game day. Plus, it’s so versatile that you can customize it however you like.
And that’s it! Your delicious pork and potatoes dish is ready to enjoy!
- Boneless pork
- Worcester sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Brown sugar
- Olive Oil
- Minced garlic
- Organic Apple cider
- Baby potatoes
- Lawry’s seasoning
How to make Pork and Potatoes
Pork and Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
In a large bowl add the potatoes, olive oil, and seasoning.
Toss to combine.
Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray and spread them evenly.
Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl add the Worcester sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, garlic, and apple cider.
Mix to combine.
Place the pork chops on a lined baking tray and coat in the sauce on all sides.
Set to the side.
Once the potatoes are done, spread them to the sides.
Add the coated pork chops to the potato pan.
Bake for 18 minutes.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal solution, give the pork and potatoes recipe a try!
Pork and Potatoes
- 3 lbs of thin sliced boneless pork 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Organic Apple cider
- 2 lbs of baby potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Lawry’s seasoning 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl add the potatoes, olive oil, and seasoning.
- Toss to combine.
- Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray and spread them evenly.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the Worcester sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, garlic, and apple cider.
- Mix to combine.
- Place the pork chops on a lined baking tray and coat in the sauce on all sides.
- Set to the side.
- Once the potatoes are done, spread them to the sides.
- Add the coated pork chops to the potato pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes.