When you think of summer foods; what are the first foods that come to mind? Maybe it’s those amazing, juicy burgers and blackened hot dogs off the grill, or BBQ chicken and ribs; but what about all that savory and refreshing seafood?
If you aren’t from the coast; then we have a new, simple, delicious, and cheap recipe for you to try! Introducing; Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp.
In just under 30 minutes you can have a vibrant and refreshing summer dish ready to go! Whether you are feeding the masses or just your family; this recipe makes all of these options easy!
Puckering lemon and melted butter coat your gorgeous shrimp for a fresh flavor while the garlic and herb add another dimension of flavor to create a gorgeous meal. All you have to do is combine, bake, and serve. Can you think of anything easier than this Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp?
What sides go best with this recipe?
Well, the list can get quite long of our favorite side dishes for this Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp; but we will try our best to summarize. In this paragraph, we will give you some of the easiest and tastiest options to go with your summer shrimp. Most of these sides are favorites for the warmer months, but can also be just as delicious during the chilly season. If you are having a summer BBQ or get-together, then you want something refreshing like pasta salad, grilled or steamed corn, golden brown hush puppies, or more seafood! Other popular options are rice, mashed potatoes, or steamed vegetables. Rice is a perfect addition because you can make it as plain or flavorful as you want and it has a beautiful balance of carbs to seafood ratio.
How many shrimp does this recipe make?
Depending on what brand of shrimp or size you buy, you should get between 15-25 shrimp. If you are serving this for a larger gathering then we recommend double or triple the ingredients because most people eat around 10 shrimp each so make sure there is enough to go around!
1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled, and deveined
8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all-natural seasoning
1 ½ lemon, sliced into circles
1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
1 tsp. black pepper, ground
How to make it :
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×11 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
Arrange the lemon slices on top of the butter, forming a single layer.
Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp
- 1 lb. raw shrimp cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tbs. butter 1 stick, melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced (my addition)
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
- 1 ½ lemon sliced into circles
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. black pepper ground
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×11 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange the lemon slices on top of the butter, forming a single layer.
- Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
- Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.