Full of flavor, this Keto Lemon Herb Salmon Sheet Pan Meal comes together with just a few minutes of prep work for an easy and healthy dinner any night of the week.
Let’s be honest – some keto dinners require an extra amount of prep work or ingredients that not everyone has in their house. While I’ve stocked my kitchen cupboards with the basics of keto-friendly replacements, there are times when I find myself cooking at someone else’s house or have guests in my home.
On those nights, I turn to recipes that are naturally keto. That is to say, keto recipes with staple ingredients that are naturally keto, not recipes that require keto replacements. That means whole foods, like proteins and low carb vegetables.
This Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Salmon is one of those recipes. It’s keto because the ingredients are naturally low carb and high protein and fat. I love to make this keto sheet pan dinner during the summer months when I can stop by the farmer’s market and make the entire meal with fresh vegetables. I imagine it’s even more rewarding to make when some of the vegetables come from your own garden.
If you live somewhere you can access fresh salmon, even better!
This keto Lemon Herb Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner comes together with just a few minutes of prep time. It’s an ideal keto dinner for busy nights or when you have guests over and you can socialize and enjoy while the dinner is baking.
The best part about this keto sheet pan dinner? There’s only one pan to clean at the end of the night!
How To Make Keto Lemon Herb Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner:
Step 1. Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2. Chop all vegetables into equal-sized pieces and spread on the sheet pan.
Step 3. Season the vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Step 4. Place the salmon in the center of the pan, surrounded by the veggies. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 5. Combine butter, garlic, and all of the seasonings.
Step 6. Cover salmon with the seasoning mixture.
Step 7. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
What variations can I make to this Keto Lemon Salmon?
Personally, I think this keto sheet pan recipe is perfect as it is. However, you can always switch out any of the seasonings if you don’t like them and do the same with the vegetables. If there is something not in season or you’d prefer a different flavor, most low carb vegetables will work in this recipe
Can I store this Keto Lemon Herb Salmon?
This keto salmon recipe is best served immediately. The vegetables will become soggy and the salmon can dry out when reheating.
Should I use fresh or frozen salmon in this keto sheet pan dinner?
You can use either. If you have access to fresh salmon, that’s the best option but since most of us do not, frozen salmon works just as well.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Keto Lemon Herb Salmon Sheet Pan Meal
- 2 lbs. Salmon cut into 5 sections
- 1 Medium summer squash sliced
- 2 Medium zucchini sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 7-8 Large pieces of broccolini
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp of Oregano
- 1 tbsp of Basil
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the vegetables, and place them on a large baking sheet.
- Coat the vegetables in 1-2 tbsp of olive oil as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Move the seasoned vegetables to the sides of the baking sheet, leaving room in the center for the salmon pieces.
- Place the salmon pieces in the center of the baking sheet skin side down, and coat in salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, rosemary, oregano, basil and minced garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture on each salmon pieces, and spread evenly over the top with the back of the spoon.
- Bake the sheet pan meal for 25 minutes, and serve immediately.
Don’t Miss These Other Best Keto Recipes:
- Keto Blackberry Muffins – They are a quick, easy, satisfying items to grab on the run for busy families.
- Keto Ham and Egg Roll Ups – A low carb breakfast burrito alternative that can be whipped up in just a few minutes and even prepped ahead!
- Keto Avocado Egg Salad – A nutritious, low carb keto egg salad. Serve on lettuce wraps for a light, healthy lunch!