I love my crockpot. I really do. It’s one of the most used appliances in my kitchen. It’s just so convenient to be able to throw everything in there, set it and forget it.
And this Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes recipe is one of my family’s favorites. We love sausage, and with the potatoes, it just makes a complete meal.
And the best part is that it only takes about 5 minutes to prep! So if you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner, this is definitely the recipe for you! Give it a try!
Why do I love Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes?
There are so many reasons to love crockpot sausage and potatoes. For one, they’re ridiculously easy to make. Just throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and let it do its thing. No fuss, no muss.
But beyond that, crockpot sausage and potatoes are just plain delicious. The sausage gets all nice and crispy on the outside while staying juicy on the inside. And the potatoes soak up all the delicious flavors of the sausage and onions. It’s a match made in heaven.
So if you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal, look no further than crockpot sausage and potatoes. You won’t be disappointed.
- Smoked sausage
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Creole seasoning
How to make Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes:
Step 1. Spray the inside of the Crockpot with cooking spray.
Step 2. Mix together the sausage, potatoes, and onions in the bottom of the Crockpot.
Step 3. Whisk together the milk, creaole seasoning, and cream of mushroom soup.
Step 4. Add the soup mixture to the Crockpot, and stir to combine the ingredients well.
Step 4. Cover and cook for 7-8 hours.
Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes
- 2 ½ lbs. Potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ lb. Smoked sausage sliced
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Onion chopped
- ¾ tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 C. Milk
- Spray the inside of the Crockpot with cooking spray.
- Mix together the sausage, potatoes and onions in the bottom of the Crockpot.
- Whisk together the milk, creaole seasoning and cream of mushroom soup.
- Add the soup mixture to the Crockpot, and stir to combine the ingredients well.
- Cover and cook for 7-8 hours.
THANKS FOR PINING!
Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes Tips
- If you want crispy potatoes, try throwing them in the oven for a few minutes before serving.
- Add some spice to your crockpot sausage and potatoes by adding a few dashes of hot sauce or red pepper flakes.
- Make it a complete meal by serving your crockpot sausage and potatoes over some rice or pasta.
- Leftover crockpot sausage and potatoes make a great breakfast. Just reheat and enjoy with a fried egg on top.
Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes Variations
- Try using different kinds of sausage for your crockpot sausage and potatoes. Chicken, turkey, and lamb sausage all work well.
- Switch up the potatoes by using sweet potatoes, Yukon gold potatoes, or red potatoes.
- Add some veggies to your crockpot sausage and potatoes for a complete meal. Carrots, green beans, and Brussels sprouts all work well.
- Make it a breakfast crockpot sausage and potatoes by adding some eggs to the mix.
More crockpot recipes?
Great Northern Beans in the Crockpot – It brings the best northern flavors to your table.
Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken – So good!
Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki – One of my favorites!