For all lovers of fruity flavors, we bring you the Cherry Fluff Salad. Its flavor and texture will delight many and it will be everyone’s favorite dish.
Not only is it easy to prepare, but the Cherry Fluff Salad is very healthy and you can eat it whenever you want. So write down the recipe.
1 20-oz can Crushed Pineapple (Drained)
1 20-oz can Fruit Cocktail Salad (Drained)
Juice from can of fruit cocktail salad
1 16oz Maraschino Cherries NO STEMS (Cut in half)
3 cups Mini Marshmallows
1 8oz Cream Cheese (Softened)
1 8-oz Container Cool Whip
1 cup Pecans (Chopped)
2 tbsp. Powder Sugar
Step 1. Use a mixer to combine cream cheese, whipped topping, powder sugar, fruit cocktail salad juice, in a large bowl.
Mix until combined.
Step 2. Fold in all fruit, marshmallows and nuts. Chill several hours or overnight before serving.
Cherry Fluff Salad
- 1 20- oz can Crushed Pineapple Drained
- 1 20- oz can Fruit Cocktail Salad Drained
- Juice from can of fruit cocktail salad
- 1 16 oz Maraschino Cherries NO STEMS Cut in half
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 8- oz Container Cool Whip
- 1 cup Pecans Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Powder Sugar
- Use a mixer to combine cream cheese, whipped topping, powder sugar, fruit cocktail salad juice, in a large bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Fold in all fruit, marshmallows and nuts.
- Chill several hours or overnight before serving.