I am on the phone with my mom. Trying to post this recipe whilst chatting, because you.need.this.recipe.
But, I need my mom. We’re totally talking about abundance.
She just said a swear word. It made me giggle because then she said, “excuse my language” and I remembered back when I once said “damn” to her, outside on the rough cement of our driveway. Her face turned bright red and she grounded me for a week. But then she forgot she grounded me for a week, and I wasn’t grounded at all.
Sometimes I type run-on paragraphs when I’m blogging while talking on the phone. I think I just did that. Except I can’t go back and edit because I’m too focused on the conversation about abundance. Or, rather, in the spirit of the convo, I have more than enough ability to do all, be all, and enjoy all (including revisiting and editing that above paragraph whilst chatting on the phone) because I believe in abundance.
So does my mom. Who is terrifically fun to talk to at eleven o’clock in the morning while blogging the worlds most random blog post.
Call your mom.
Make easy veggie chili.
Stuff mushroom caps.
Top with tomatoes and cheese.
Bake. Eat in abundance.
Veggie Chili In Portabella Caps
- 8 small portabello caps
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ small onion chopped
- 10 ounces Madras Lentils available at Costco
- ¾ cup Boca burger grounds
- 1 teaspoon chili seasoning
- 1 to mato sliced thin
- salt to taste on tomato
- Pepperjack cheez melts or your favorite cheese grated
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place portabella caps on a baking sheet. Roast for 10-13 minutes, until the mushroom caps are softened.
- Drizzle with a tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle tablespoon on olive oil in skillet, cook onion until softened (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add lentils, burger grounds, and chili seasoning. Spoon into roasted mushroom caps.
- Top with a slice of tomato, salt lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 6-8 minutes, until the cheese melts and starts to bubble
Leave a Reply