Two bites of anything is the just-right amount, don’t you think? Me too.
Two bites of ramen when the kids are making it for snack. Just enough to remember college dinners.
Two bites of sushi on Girls Night Out. Just enough to offset the sips of pear martini.
Two bites of cake. Just enough to make date night kisses sweeter than they already are.
Two little nibbles on the cheeks of a squishy newborn. Just enough to remember why I loved having babies.
See? Two bites is all you need. Of everything.
And if you want more, just grab another cup of this cheesecake and start counting all over again. One bite. Two bite. Perfect.
New cup! One bite, two bites…
Vegan Tapas Two Bite Blueberry Cheesecakes
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 cans full-fate coconut milk
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean
- ¾ cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons organic sugar or 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoon Earth Balance butter melted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- pinch cardamon
- zest of 1 lemon
- One day before serving, pour the cashews and coconut milk into a bowl. Scrap vanilla bean seed into the bowl. Cover and place in fridge overnight. Pour cashew mixture into a Vitamix blender. Add ½ cup of maple syrup. Blend until smooth an fluffy.
- In a small bowl, combine graham crackers, sugar, and melted Earth Balance. Spoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of small serving bowls (the plastic ones seen in my photos were purchased from Party America). Place a dollop of cashew-coconut milk mixture on top.
- In a small pot, heat together blueberries, remaining maple syrup, cardamom, and lemon zest just until berries are hot enough to start bursting. Allow to cool before spooning on top of cheesecake. Garnish with a few fresh berries and mint, if desired.