Deviled eggs are a classic dish that can be made in so many ways. This version is simple, quick, and perfect for a last-minute appetizer or snack.
Plus, it’s got a little bit of protein to help tide you over until dinner. All you need is some tuna, mayo, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, and boiled eggs. Give this recipe a try the next time you need something easy!
I was so excited to make tuna deviled eggs. I had seen a few recipes online and they all looked really good. I gathered my ingredients and got to work.
The recipe was really easy to follow, and the eggs turned out great! The tuna filling was flavorful and creamy, and the diced green onion added a nice touch of color and flavor. My family loved them, and they quickly disappeared from the plate.
I can’t wait to make these again – they are definitely going to be a regular on our meal rotation!
So, if you are looking for a delicious appetizer recipe that will impress your guests, look no further than this tuna deviled eggs recipe. Not only is it simple and easy to make, but it also tastes great. Give it a try today!
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Canned tuna
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Fresh parsley bunch Paprika to sprinkle on top
How to make Tuna Deviled Eggs
Remove the shells from the hard-boiled eggs and cut the eggs in half lengthwise
Remove the yolk and place it into a medium size bowl
Using a fork, mash the egg yolk together
Mix in the tuna, mayonnaise, relish, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika
Scoop the mixture onto the eggs
Sprinkle a dash of paprika on top and a parsley leaf
If you’re in the mood for a delicious, easy-to-make appetizer, look no further than our tuna deviled eggs recipe. This dish is perfect for any party or get-together – and it’s sure to be a hit with your guests!
Tuna Deviled Eggs
- 7-8 hard boiled eggs store bought or prepare yourself
- 1 ⁄4 C canned tuna drained
- 1 ⁄4 C mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp relish
- 1 ⁄2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 ⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1 ⁄4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 fresh parsley bunch Paprika to sprinkle on top
- Remove the shells from the hard boiled eggs and cut the eggs in half lengthwise
- Remove the yolk and place into a medium size bowl
- Using a fork, mash the egg yolk together
- Mix in the tuna, mayonnaise, relish, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika
- Scoop the mixture onto the eggs
- Sprinkle a dash of paprika on top and a parsley leaf