For all fruit lovers, we bring you this recipe that you will love from Strawberry delight.
It is very easy to prepare, and it is ideal for an occasion where there are many guests. The Strawberry delight will delight everyone.
Not only is it tasty, because Strawberry delight is low in fat and you can eat as much as you want without feeling guilty afterwards.
8 oz. Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
3 (1 oz.) Packages of Fat-free, Sugar-free Cheesecake Pudding
2 cups Strawberries (Sliced)
1 8 oz. tub Fat-free Whipped Topping (Divided)
12 Pizzelle Cookies
Step 1. Layer 6 of the pizzelle cookies in a 9×13 inch pan. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, Greek yogurt, and 4 oz of the whipped topping.
Step 2. Layer the cheesecake pudding mixture into your 9×13 pan. Add a layer of sliced strawberries. Add another layer of 6 pizzelle cookies.
Step 3. Top with remaining whipped topping and another layer of sliced strawberries. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, serve immediately.
- 12 Pizzelle Cookies
- 3 packages (1 oz) Cheesecake Pudding (Fat Free/Sugar Free)
- 1 container (8 oz) Greek Yogurt (Plain, Nonfat)
- 1 container (8 oz) Whipped Topping (Fat Free)
- 2 cup Fresh Strawberries
- Prep a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with a light coat of nonstick cooking spray.
- Position six pizzelle cookies on the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Spilt the container of whipped topping in half. Set aside.
- Combine the cheesecake pudding (all three packages) , yogurt, and one half of the whipped topping in a large bowl. Stir to mix. Slice the strawberries.
- Top each pizzelle cookie with one sixth of the pudding mixture.
- Place a small layer of sliced strawberries on top of the pudding layer.
- Position a second pizzelle cookie on top of the strawberries layer.
- Scoop a large dollop of whipped topping. Top each pizzelle with the ship topping.
- Position 4 sliced strawberries on top of the topping. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add one strawberry delight to individual serving plates.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 210Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 36mgSodium 180mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 21gProtein 4g