We all know the best part of Red Lobster is the free garlic biscuits they serve…with this Garlic Biscuit Recipe, you can have them guilt-free anytime!
As we all know, one of my favorite things to do is find the versions of my favorite, carb-filled foods. These Low Carb Garlic Biscuits, essentially Red Lobster biscuit copycats, are one of my favorites.
These literally melt in your mouth. Every time I eat one of these garlic biscuits, I have to remind myself I’m not cheating on my diet. I love the impress my non-low carb friends with these and if you’re just low carb, these are a staple low carb biscuit recipe to keep on hand.
Garlic Biscuits are so easy to make. I love to make extra and warm them up again the next day or even freeze them. And since they’re good, I don’t feel guilty if I indulge with more than one.
Garlic Biscuits are a great side dish for many soups and chilis. They’re full of flavor on their own but dipped in a delicious soup…well, it doesn’t really get any better than that!
How To Make Low Carb Garlic Biscuits:
Step 1: Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees
Step 2: combine the wet ingredients – eggs, melted butter, sour cream – in a bowl until smooth.
Step 3: add in dry ingredients – almond flour, baking soda, garlic, and Italian seasoning – and mix well.
Step 4: Let the mixture sit for a minute or two.
Step 5: Stir in cheddar cheese.
Step 6: Use a tablespoon to form biscuit shapes and place them on a baking tray.
Step 7: Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked completely and slightly brown.
Step 8: Let cool but enjoy warm.
What can I serve these Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits with?
Oh, so many things! I love to eat these biscuits with almost any soup, stew, or chili. They can be served up as a side with almost any dish and always add a bit of flavor to dinner.
How can I change up these Biscuits?
I think this recipe is pretty perfect as it is but if you’re opposed to garlic, you could always take that out and replace it with another seasoning.
How do I store these Garlic Biscuits?
These biscuits are best served warm but you can keep them in an airtight container for a few days. You can also freeze them and pop them in the oven when you’d like. But, personally, these are so easy that I always like to make them fresh.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
- 4 ½ tbsp Melted butter slightly cooled
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓ c Coconut flour
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ c Sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 4 eggs, the melted butter, sour cream and salt. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder, minced garlic and Italian seasoning to the egg mixture, and stir to combine. Let the mixture set for a minute or two, as the coconut flour absorbs the moisture.
- Mix in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- For tablespoons of the mixture into biscuit shapes, and place on a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
Don’t miss these other chicken recipes:
- Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts – Nacho Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a flavorful and cheesy family dinner favorite!
- Chicken Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers – Take your favorite appetizer to a whole new level – you can even turn them into a light meal!
- Chicken Parmesan – This Chicken Parmesan turns your favorite Italian dish into a delicious dinner. No more missing dinner out at the Italian restaurant!