These Keto Garlic Dusted Dinner Rolls are the perfect companion to your soup, salad, or keto pasta.
Am I the only one who lusts over the free bread, in whatever form, that they bring to your table at restaurants? Whether it’s garlic breadsticks at an Italian restaurant or just a loaf of bread and butter, I want it.
Before I began my keto journey, I used to always make homemade garlic bread to accompany any soup, salad, or pasta. My husband was used to coming home to a house that smelled like garlic whenever there was spaghetti or another dish being prepared.
Finding the perfect bread to replace my garlic bread obsession, hasn’t been the easiest. Sure, there are lots of keto bread options out there but finding one that takes the place of that restaurant appetizer was difficult.
These Keto Garlic Dusted Dinner Rolls have become my solution. These keto dinner rolls are easy to make, versatile and the garlic dusting provides the essence of your favorite restaurant starter.
Keto Garlic Dusted Dinner Rolls go well with soup, salad, and pasta. I love to serve these with keto spaghetti and keto chili.
You can also slice these keto dinner rolls in half to make sliders or mini sandwiches. Ham and swiss goes particularly well on these keto garlic dinner rolls.
Since the dough to these keto dinner rolls needs to chill, this is a side dish you’ll want to plan ahead of time.
How To Make Keto Garlic Dusted Dinner Rolls:
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat mozzarella and cream cheese for approximately 1 to 1 ½ minutes, until cheese is melted. Mix completely.
Step 3. Add almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt to the mixture. Combine well.
Step 4. Add in one egg and mix together well.
Step 5. Wrap the dough tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Step 6. After refrigerating, cut the dough into 8 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, place on a baking sheet, and bake for 12 minutes.
Step 7. Remove from oven and dust with melted butter and garlic powder. Return to the oven for 2 minutes.
Step 8. Remove and serve warm with melted butter.
How should I serve these keto dinner rolls?
As I mentioned, there are so many ways you can enjoy these Keto Garlic Dusted Dinner Rolls. They pair perfectly with salad for a light lunch, soup, and pasta. I also like to serve them with keto chili. Another option is to slice them and use them as slider rolls.
Can I store these keto dinner rolls?
You can store these keto dinner rolls for 2 or 3 days in an airtight container.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 1 ½ c. Mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz Cream cheese
- 1 ½ c Almond flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Xanthan gum
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Large egg
- Melted butter for brushing on the finished rolls
- Garlic powder for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the mozzarella cheese and the cream cheese in a bowl that is microwave safe. Heat for 1-1 ½ minutes until the cheese is melted. Once melted and mixed thoroughly, transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Beat in the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum and a pinch of salt.
- Once combined, add 1 egg, and mix together well.
- Wrap the dough tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough, cut it into 8 equal pieces, roll into the shape of a rounded ball, and bake them on parchment paper for 12 minutes.
- Remove the rolls from the oven, brush the tops with melted butter, and sprinkle on a dusting of garlic powder. Return to the oven for another 2 minutes.
- Remove, and serve warm with melted butter, or cool, and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving Calories 0Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g
Don’t Miss These Other Keto Bread Recipes:
- Keto Bread – This Keto Bread, loaded with cheddar cheese, will become a staple in your keto diet.
- Keto Jalapeno Cloud Bread – For this Jalapeno Cloud Bread, we took a traditional keto cloud bread recipe and spiced it up with…you guessed, it jalapenos.
- Keto Low Carb Mug Bread – It will curb those cravings you have for traditional bread while keeping your carbs in check.