I just realized. I’m still haven’t put on my pajamas. Which means, as soon as I take off today’s outfit…
There’ll be a hamper full of laundry.
Dang you, laundry! I will not allow you to steal my triumph. I shall prevail!
(Looks like someone’s sleeping in her Levi’s tonight.)
Bacon Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- ½ cup sharp white cheddar
- 6 medium eggs
- ¼ cup cooked bacon pieces
- 2 cups fresh spinach chopped
- 4 green onions diced
- Spread the pizza dough onto a pizza pan or pizza stone.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 7-9 minutes (you want to bake the dough, but not brown it).
- Spread alfredo sauce over the pizza crust, using a spoon to make little wells in the sauce for the eggs.
- Doing so will keep the eggs in place, and keep them from overflowing off of the crust. Sprinkle cheese over the sauce. Crack eggs into the little wells.
- Sprinkle with bacon and pepper the eggs.
- Return to the oven and allow pizza to bake just until the tops of the eggs have turned white, about 6-8 minutes for slightly runny yolks.
- If you want the yolks to be cooked through, leave the pizza in the oven for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Remove, slice, sprinkle with chopped spinach and green onions.