Stay with us to learn how to prepare the 5 Cans Soup recipe, and try a smooth texture and strong flavor that you will love.
It’s simple to prepare, and everyone will love it. You won’t waste a lot of time in the kitchen preparing this 5 Cans Soup recipe.
Fully family approved, you won’t regret it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 6
1 can Of Corn
1 can Mixed Vegetables
1 can Vegetable And Pasta Soup
1 can Black Beans (Rinsed And Drained)
1 can Italian Style Diced Tomatoes
Step 1. In a saucepan over medium heat on the stove, add all of the ingredients together.
Step 2. Stir to combine and simmer for 15-20 minutes until heated through.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
5 Cans Soup
- 1 can Of Corn
- 1 can Mixed Vegetables
- 1 can Vegetable And Pasta Soup
- 1 can Black Beans Rinsed And Drained
- 1 can Italian Style Diced Tomatoes
- In a saucepan over medium heat on the stove, add all of the ingredients together.
- Stir to combine and simmer for 15-20 minutes until heated through.
Leave a Reply