Guys. Girls. Gurus.
You’re life is about to change.
I don’t want to overtrump the power of a simple bowl of soup. But, this soup is so, so perfect.
Three ingredients. Slow cooker recipe. Four minutes of prep.
If you’d like to serve this baby for dinner, add a half-pound of roast to the slow cooker, then shred it just before you add the cheese.
Feed a crowd for less than $10, or save it all for yourself and enjoy it as leftovers.
Slurp. Eat. Enjoy.
- 1 large sweet onion
- 5 cups beef or veggie broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices gouda cheese
- Chop up onion
- Place onion and broth in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Just before serving, ladel soup in bowls.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Place under your ovens preheated broiler.
- When cheese is bubbly, spoon away.