Lunch has become something of the past for most of us. We either work through it to complete the deadlines we desperately need to hit, on zoom calls, or feeding the kids. But what if I told you that a quick, easy, and tasty meal is an option to change your daily routine into something healthier.
Two recipes that have been classic staples for years are Chicken Salad and Pasta Salad— so naturally, we combined these two for an unforgettable dish.
Chicken Club Pasta Salad is the highlight of this post and we can not get enough of it! Spiral butter noodles soak up the fresh Italian dressing and mayonnaise that we are used to in our pasta salad. Add crispy bacon, rotisserie chicken, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, celery, and avocado for a variety of smooth and crispy textures to excite your taste buds and give you the energy to knock out the rest of your day.
Chicken Club Pasta Salad can be thrown together in under 15 minutes and will last in the refrigerator for a few days. Do I hear a meal prep day coming up? You may want to meal prep to avoid eating a double serving after your initial bite.
Did you bake your own chicken?
If you have the time on a relaxing weekend then we say go for it! Baking your chicken makes sure you can season to your preference and even throw your breast on the grill. Another more simple option is buying a rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store and cut into small chunks.
How much does this Chicken Club Pasta Salad make?
It will be approximately 2-3 servings but if you want to keep all ingredients fresh we recommend cutting everything prior to making your salad and keeping the ingredients separate until serving. If this is too much of a hassle just opt out of adding the entire dressing mixture onto your salad so all the ingredients aren’t soggy the next day.
These are your ingredients for this Chicken Club Pasta Salad.
8 ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
¾ cup Italian-style salad dressing
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 cups chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
12 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped green bell pepper
8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
Let’s put your Chicken Club Pasta Salad together.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl.
Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into the dressing until evenly coated.
What a gorgeous looking salad!
What did you think of this recipe?
Chicken Club Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
- ¾ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado - peeled pitted, and chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into the dressing until evenly coated.