If you are looking for good flavors, and at the same time a healthy and quick meal to prepare, you have everything with this recipe for Blueberry Salsa.
Once you try the Blueberry Salsa, you will realize how quick and easy it is to prepare. It is very refreshing, with unique flavors and a charm that will enchant you.
3 cups Fresh Blueberries (Cut in half)
1 bunch Fresh Cilantro (Stems removed and chopped)
3 jalapeños (Minced and seeds removed)
1 Red onion (Minced)
2 Red Bell Peppers (Diced Small and seeds removed)
½ tsp Salt
1 Lemon juice
Step 1. Wash and pat dry your blueberries.
Step 2.Cut the blueberries in half. Set to the side.
Step 3.Dice your onion, cilantro, red onion, red bell peppers, and jalapeno. Add salt, and lemon juice. Stir until combined. ENJOY.
- 3 cups fresh blueberries cut in half
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro stems removed, chopped
- 3 jalapeños minced, seeds removed
- 1 red onion minced
- 2 red bell peppers diced small, seeds removed
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 lemon juiced
- Wash and pat dry your blueberries.
- Cut the blueberries in half.
- Set to the side.
- Dice your onion, cilantro, red onion, red bell peppers, and jalapeno. Add in your salt, and lemon juice.
- Stir until combined.